Menu

20 de enero de 2010

La Vaca se vuelve bilingue

Pues eso, he decidido empezar a escribir el blog tanto en inglés como en español. Y esto es por dos razones principalmente:

Starting today, I've decided to write my entries in English as well in Spanish. There are two reasons for doing this:

Primero, siempre hay una que otra visita de países con idiomas diferentes al español; igual y quieren practicar español y yo les quito la intención... pero tengo una segunda razón que es de carácter más personal... simplemente es la de practicar mi inglés escrito fuera del trabajo.

First, I've noticed that there are some regular visitors from countries with languages different from Spanish. Maybe you are trying to practice your Spanish and I'm spoiling you... but the second and more personal reason, is that I want to brush up my written English, and writing emails at work is not enough practice..

El diseño, los menús y las etiquetas permanecerán sin cambios. La traducción al inglés vendrá intercalada entre párrafos con un tipo y tamaño de letra diferente para no dificultar la lectura en uno u otro idioma. Si el tamaño de letra es muy pequeño, avísenme por favor.

The main design and tags will remain in Spanish. If you want to look for an specific entry, please use the search tool.
I will use a different style and size for making easier the reading. I hope the characters size is O.k. If not, let me know.

If you are a native English speaker and you notice some Grammar mistakes, please let me know. You will be helping me to improve mi English.

Saludos

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario